We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our vibrant Energy team in Elland.
To process set-up and ongoing operation of client’s energy contract requirements and provide administrative support to the sales team and account managers; promptly and effectively meeting all internal and external customer requirements.
To negotiate renewal contract options for Core clients, whilst understanding the client requirements and market conditions.
Job may include some or all of the following to suit the job holder’s workload and these may change from time to time as the job holder and the business develops.
– Validate current contract information with incumbent suppliers for all new clients and accurately enter contract data onto database.
– Collate half hourly/daily metered data to fulfil tendering requirements and analysis usage patterns.
– Submit termination letters to suppliers in line with their terms and conditions
– Create and submit tenders to suppliers.
– Create pricing analysis and input matrix & bespoke pricing to be issued to sales prior to client meetings.
– Ensure all signed contracts are processed upon receipt and confirmation received from suppliers of acceptance.
– Handle objections to transfer on behalf of our customers by liaising directly with suppliers and clients.
– Ensure contracts transfer process is completed and written confirmation from suppliers of live dates are received.
– Taking incoming client and supplier enquiries (by telephone and email) and liaising with all affected parties to complete timely resolution.
– Validate monthly invoices and handle any queries on behalf of our clients
– As and when required carry out change of ownership requests on behalf of clients who are entering or vacating a site.
– Understand market conditions and produce regular updates to be shared with the sales team.
– Produce monthly renewal plans for sales team
– Accurately update energy database with contract renewals, objections and live date information
– Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
– Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
– Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
– Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
– Apply company values in all day to day activities.
– Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
– Existing customers
– External suppliers
– Finance, Sales and Operation Teams
– Colleagues on all levels of seniority within the business
Hours of Work:
Some flexibility will be required according to business needs.
Usual office hours will be –
– Monday 8:15-17:00
– Tuesday to Thursday 8:30-17:00
– Friday 08:30-16:00
Salary £18-£20k depending on experience. To apply contact email@example.com with your CV.