To achieve business sales through the acquisition of new clients and management of relationships with existing clients as directed by the Business Development Manager and in accordance with the company policies.
The ideal candidate will thrive on meeting companies of all sizes and bringing in new business.
You will be passionate, proactive and a real self starter and used to working to Profit Targets & KPIs.
The role will involve setting up and attending client meetings.
Energy Broker Market experience is preferable.
Responsibilities will include:
Generation of own sales leads & prospects by bold and cold calling, and follow-up of warm leads from other sources.
- Set up and attend client / prospect meetings.
- Provide a verbal and/or written presentation of the services offered by Core at an initial meeting with the prospective client.
- Creation and management of own sales plan to deliver business targets.
- Provision of accurate and cost competitive service prices.
- Follow up by telephone to arrange further meetings with the prospect or to provide additional information to assist in their decision-making process as appropriate.
- Obtain client approval of sale by signed contract.
- Provision of complete and accurate service information on contract documentation.
- Completion of sales process documentation: proposals, supplier quotes, margin analysis, contracts to required standards.
- Ensure that services sold meet client requirements.
- Use of business CRM database for recording prospect and client contact.
- Handling of client queries and issues as they arise over the telephone or as directed.
- Complete daily sales activity reports
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote (home based). Ideally you will be based in the Yorkshire and Humberside, North West/Greater Manchester/Cumbria, or Scotland/Borders areas.