We are a well-established and respectable Yorkshire business who is looking to recruit a Receptionist to join our fast-growing business. You will be working in a friendly, vibrant, high energy and fast paced office in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will already hold or have experience within a similar position. The successful applicant will be proactive, customer-focused, honest, and committed to ensure customer service is delivered to the highest standard.
- Articulate with an exceptional telephone manner
- Good IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Highly motivated
- Flexible approach
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Meet and greet visitors to the premises, ensuring they are signed in, aware of health and safety regulations and given appropriate refreshment.
- Answering and directing calls through to the appropriate person or department.
- Manage the signing in book of who is entering and exiting the building.
- Send post and distribute incoming mail.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Maintain the filing system along with archiving when necessary.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Stock control and ordering of consumables.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Administration support.
- Contributes to overall team effort.
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies, and procedures
- Apply company values in all day-to-day activities.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
Monday 8:15am – 5pm
Tuesday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm
Friday 8:30am – 4pm
Full time. £17,500 pa.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org