Core Facility Services are a well-established Waste Management Provider with offices based in Calderdale & Kirklees.
We are recruiting for an experienced sales representative to support the growth of our waste management team. Experience is not required however, you will need to have a proven track record in sales.
This is a field based role so it is essential that the candidate can drive and has their own vehicle.
The ideal candidate will already hold or have experience within a similar position. The successful applicant will be proactive, customer-focused, honest, and committed to ensure customer service is delivered to the highest standard.
- Set up and attend client appointments to discuss waste management solutions.
- Deliver verbal and/or written presentations of the services offered.
- Creation and management of own appointments plan to deliver business targets.
- Provide all information required by customer services to obtain accurate and cost competitive service proposal prices.
- Review and presentation of the company’s sales proposals with clients to gain approval consent.
- Follow up by telephone to arrange further meetings with the client or to provide additional information to assist in their decision making process as appropriate.
- Obtain client approval of sale by signed contract.
- Provision of complete and accurate service information on all contract documentation.
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
- Apply company values in all day-to-day activities
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
No recruitment agencies please
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 per year.
Apply in writing with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org